Bonus is a reward designed to help users become familiar with the rules of futures trading and increase their trading capital.
By using bonus, users can enjoy additional profits from their trades without bearing any losses from the bonus itself.
Here are the rules:
- The bonus can only be used for futures trading and cannot be used for spot trading, wealth management, or other businesses.
- The bonus can be used as a margin along with the users‘ own capital to open trades.
- During trading, the bonus will be used first to offset transaction fees, losses, and funding costs.
- Profit can be withdrawn, but the bonus itself cannot be transferred or withdrawn.
Here are some things to be aware of:
- To obtain the bonus, users must first open a futures account.
- The bonus will be directly deposited into the futures account and cannot be transferred out.
- If users withdraw their own bonus from account before the bonus is fully used, the bonus will be revoked.
- Starting from April 20th, 2023, any Bonus (trial funds) received will be valid for a period of 14 days. It is important to note that any Bonus that remains unused after this 14-day period will be reclaimed. Moreover, any Bonus that have been used will also be reclaimed after deducting the trading fees, funding costs, and any losses (if applicable) from closing positions. It is essential to be aware that the reclaiming of the Bonus may potentially affect the liquidation price. so please be aware of the risk of liquidation and manage your positions reasonably.
How to Obtain the bonus
Here are the ways to obtain bonus:
- To obtain the bonus, users must open an account, transfer funds for the first time, and complete a trade to receive a bonus reward.
- Participate in Pionex’s daily recharge and trading competitions to qualify for the bonus (specific rules apply depending on the activities).
- Participate in the referral program to earn an extra bonus while enjoying high commission rates.
- Participate in Pionex communities and various social media activities.
- Specific methods for obtaining bonuses are subject to activity rules, and some activities only allow for one reward to be obtained, such as the first deposit.
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations is required for some rewards, including completion of advanced KYC verification.
Here are some important notes:
- Fraudulent behaviors such as collusion or opening multiple accounts to obtain bonuses are strictly prohibited. Any accounts found engaging in such activities will be permanently banned and all bonuses in the account will be revoked.
- For activities with a large number of participants, there may be a delay in bonus distribution. To ensure fairness, some abnormal accounts may require risk control review, which may delay the distribution by 1-3 working days.
- The final interpretation of this activity belongs to Pionex, and the platform reserves the right to adjust tasks and rewards based on market conditions.
Thank you for your support of Pionex.