The best tool at the bottom of a bear market is a flying wheel bot tool.Hupan_Ryan
The characteristics of the bottom of a bear market are a gradually decreasing volume and a decreasing willingness to trade among both bulls and bears. The market shows signs of being half-dead, with slow rises and falls. At this time, the yield of most arbitrage tools based on market volatility will drop significantly. Thus, is there a tool that can still make money during a sideways market?
Yes, it’s a Flying Wheel Bot. As an advanced product of buy-the-dip, it adds an extra covered gain function. It can allow users to maximize profits while ensuring the safety of their funds in a bear market, and is suitable for users who have a lower risk preference and also want to get some profit. This product reduces the risk of being trapped, helps users maximize the utilization of funds, and earn best profits.
The above chart is an order for Flying Wheel Bot. The Flying Wheel Bot has automatically reinvested into the 25th round, this round has successfully taken the profit at $17,250. The entire process earned a ticket worth 49.28 USDT (about 30 days earn 10%). It is worth noting that if the coin price is lower than the purchase price, that is, $17,250, the holding coin income will show negative returns until the coin price rebounds to the purchase price.
What is Flying Wheel Bot？
Buy-the-dip bot can earn USDT when the market has NOT fallen below the bottom-picking price, and buy BTC, ETH and other crypto currencies when the market hits down below the bottom-picking price;
Covered gain bot can earn BTC, ETH and other crypto currencies when the market does NOT break through the profit-taking price, and sell BTC, ETH and other digital currencies when it fluctuates upwards and hits the profit-taking price.
Therefore, under the premise of judging that the market will fluctuate narrowly, a strategy combination based on two bots comes into a combined strategy as follows：
- Step One: Open Buy-the-dip Bot
- If the settlement does not fall below the bottom-picking price, the USDT will increase and the principal and interest will be reinvested to repeat step one.
- If the settlement falls below the bottom-picking price, the USDT will be used to purchase digital currency (such as BTC), and then proceed to step two.
- Step Two: Open Covered gain Bot based on previous buy-the-dip bot parameters
- If the settlement does not break through the profit-taking price, the digital currency (such as BTC) will increase and the principal and interest will be reinvested to repeat step two.
- If the settlement breaks through the profit-taking price, the digital currency (such as BTC) will be sold for USDT, and then proceed to step one.
Does the above strategy sounds great? We have turned this strategy into a product called Flying Wheel Bot, and you can quickly run the robot through simple parameter settings.
Flying Wheel Bot will automatically execute according to the above strategy, and different parameter combinations can be designed to achieve different strategic scenarios.
What’s the ways of using Flying Wheel Bot？
There’re basically two ways of using this bot:
The first is a high-frequency play to maximize interest income in the early stages of a bear market: daily search for buy-the-dip bot closest to the current price, and set covered gain bot according to the bottom-picking price after the buying the dip is successful. This allows your bought crypto currency (such as BTC) to be exchanged for USDT for the first time.“The advantage of this strategy is that it can obtain a large amount of interest every day when the price of the coin fluctuates narrowly and steadily rises; the disadvantage is that it is easy to buy in when the price of the coin falls sharply, and if the price of the coin does not rebound to the buy-in point for a long time, the profit of sell-the-top will decrease.
The second type is the band-playing method, which selects a support position and a resistance position, allowing the bot to continuously earn band earnings and interest between the band support position and the resistance position.The advantages of this strategy are that it can maximize band earnings and the clear setting of buy-in and buy-in points can reduce uncertainty; its disadvantage is the need for accurate judgement of support and resistance points.
From a long-term perspective, operating Flying Wheels Bot with a high-frequency play in the bottom range can earn high returns while bearing less risk. Therefore, this article focuses on introducing the first type of play.
What are the risks behind?
- The biggest risk for Flying Wheel Bot is that the market continues to fall and never rises back to the buy-in price, in which case the interest income may not be enough to offset the loss from the decline in the coin price.
- Because the coin price is relatively low in the bottom range of a bear market, the risk-return ratio of the bot is more attractive.
- The settlement of Flying Wheel Bot only considers the price at the settlement time. If the coin price reaches the bottom or profit-taking price before settlement, the settlement of Flying Wheel Bot will not be triggered.
How to fast open a Flying Wheel Bot? （APP）
Method 1: Through the Pionex APP homepage, find Flying Wheel Bot (or first find the official account of Yield Master), and follow to copy with one click.
Method 2: Through the Pionex APP Wealth Management-> Structured Wealth Management-> Open Flying Wheel Bot
How to fast open a Flying Wheel Bot?（WEB）
Through the Pionex WEB Wealth Management-> Structured Wealth Management-> Reinvestment Mode-> Open Flying Wheel Bot