Sort of but not often. Since you hold several tokens, one tokens quantity might be higher than others, depending on the movement of the market.
- I love the fact that with margin grids, it helps you accumulate more of the coin your trading on. whereas normal leverage/spot only gives you more usdt etc. Are there any other grid types that helps you accumulate more coins? (especially for the alts that dont have margin available)
- Is multy coin rebalance more effective than two dual coin rebalance bot or is it the same
- if it peaks 20% but the value is +1$ it won't rebalance. if it peaks 1% but the value is +5$, it sill rebalance
- I have 2,143 YFII2S coins. why when the price went up now I only have 21 coins? where are my other 2,122 coins?I'm never sell my YFII2S coins.
- Just something with a bit more clarity about which bots expose you to the assets and which increases ur trading asset. ex.. using usdt.. which bots will increase my usdt and which will increase the asset im trading against. a blog post or something?
- What strategies do you guys use when choosing coins for a smart rebalance bot?
- Binance Exchange Review 2021 | Binance Trading Bots and Pricing
- Don't blame the bot if you dont make profit. Unless you know what you do, this bot really helps automize my trades and reduce my physicological threat to open and close trade too often