Sort of but not often. Since you hold several tokens, one tokens quantity might be higher than others, depending on the movement of the market.
- I love the fact that with margin grids, it helps you accumulate more of the coin your trading on. whereas normal leverage/spot only gives you more usdt etc. Are there any other grid types that helps you accumulate more coins? (especially for the alts that dont have margin available)
- I have 2,143 YFII2S coins. why when the price went up now I only have 21 coins? where are my other 2,122 coins?I'm never sell my YFII2S coins.
- Is multy coin rebalance more effective than two dual coin rebalance bot or is it the same
- if it peaks 20% but the value is +1$ it won't rebalance. if it peaks 1% but the value is +5$, it sill rebalance
- Just something with a bit more clarity about which bots expose you to the assets and which increases ur trading asset. ex.. using usdt.. which bots will increase my usdt and which will increase the asset im trading against. a blog post or something?
- What happens if the price falls under the lower limit? I know that the bot will stop trading, but if the price raises again above that lower limit, the bot will start trading again, or do I have to set it up from scratch? The coins will be sold for fiat, or I’ll keep the amount of coins acquired?
- What strategies do you guys use when choosing coins for a smart rebalance bot?
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount 'pre-reserved' for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right