How to buy Komodo? KMD
Buy Komodo at the most competitive rate
Earn 13.66% APY Komodo with Arbitrage Trading Bots
Ways to earn up to -43.33% passive income with your Komodo
Can't figure out how to buy Komodo? Still confusing where to buy Komodo with the best rate? Follow step by step, and you’ll learn how to buy Komodo with powerful trading bots to earn more KMD.
Create a free Pionex account on website or App
1. Register a Pionex account on website or download the App. 2. Pass the KYC verification. 3. Choose your prefer way to buy KMD ⬇️
4 Different ways to buy KMD on Pionex
Pionex offers the fatest and cheapest rate to buy Komodo, including credit card, debit card, bank wire, and ACH transfer. Some of these method are specifically for US citizens. You can choose the best way to buy Komodo on Pionex in your country.
A. Buy KMD with credit card or debit card
You can buy Komodo by credit card or Apple pay instantly. If you’re a US citizen, you can use debit card to buy Komodo on Pionex instead. 1. After signing up a Pionex account, go to the “Buy Crypto with Credit Card” page. 2. Pionex now partnered with the top 3 licensed financial institution that provides a wide range of payment methods. Choose the best rate out of those options. 3. Enter the amount of Komodo you want to buy. 4. Input your credit card info and finish the order. 5. You’ll receive your Komodo instantly after the transaction verified.Use debit card to buy KMD (instant. For US citizen)
B. Buy KMD with Bank wire and ACH (US citizen only)
If you’re in the US, you can either use bank wire or ACH transfer to buy Komodo. With ACH, you can buy Komodo without any transaction fees. Here’s how you can buy Komodo with ACH: 1. After signing up a Pionex account, go to “USD Deposit” page. 2. Submit your bank account info under the ACH tranfer section. 3. Use your US bank and tranfer your money to the account that shows on the ACH transfer page on Pionex. 4. You’ll receive USD instantly and buy Komodo with your USD on Pionex.Bank wire from the US bank
How to sell KMD on Pionex?
Pionex offers up to 500 different trading pairs for you to manage your coins. You can sell your KMD coin to other coins or to US dollars on Pionex.
A. Sell KMD to other coins
Pionex allows you to sell KMD to other coins with swap or manual trade feature. The benefit to sell KMD on Pionex is the extremely fee, which as low as 0.05%. (industrial average is 0.26%)
B. Sell KMD to US dollars (US citizen)
You can sell KMD on Pionex to US dollar and send the money back to your US bank.
More info about KMD
Komodo is an open smart-chain platform, built on a multi-chain infrastructure. Originally created in 2014 as a fork of ZCash, it has pivoted towards being a multi-chain network with opt-in privacy features. Komodo Platform is a pioneer in p2p dex technology, custom blockchain creation, and blockchain security. We offer the best blockchain solutions for your business. Let our experts guide you down the blockchain development path.Buy Komodo
How to buy other coins
Manage your Komodo with our top-notch crypto trading bots
Pionex is the world’s biggest crypto exchange with 16 built-in trading bots. Komodo market lives 24/7 and is super volatile; Pionex trading bot helps you to mitigate your risks and maximum your profit when you buy and sell Komodo.
Buy Komodo with Pionex Crypto Trading Bot made 13.66% APY in the last 30 days
AI Grid Trading Bot helps you to make profit from the volatile KMD price. It trades for you 24/7 and auto buy low and sell high.Buy Komodo
Buy Komodo every day with Pionex DCA Bot makes -43.33% in the past 2 years
DCA (Dollar-cost averaging) makes you less anxious when you invest into Komodo. Buy Komodo with your weekly paycheck with the trading bot.Buy Komodo
More questions on buying Komodo?
- How to buy KMD with cash?
- There are several exchanges that support fiat currency to buy KMD. In this way, you could trade KMD with your cash. You could register for the following exchanges such as Bitvavo for EUR, HitBTC for USD, WazirX for INR, and Dasset for NZD.
- How to buy KMD with bitcoin?
- If the exchange support KMD/BTC trading pair, you can use Bitcoin to buy KMD directly. If the exchange only supports USD or USDT trading pairs, you have to sell your Bitcoin to USD or USDT first, then you can therefore buy KMD with your USD or USDT. For example, Pionex only supports KMD/BTC, and Binance supports both KMD/USDT and KMD/BTC.
- Can i buy less than 1 KMD?
- Possible. Unlike the stock market, investors can buy less than any 1 cryptocurrency each time in the crypto market. Most of the exchanges allow investors to buy 0.1 Bitcoin, 0.05 Ethereum, for example. So, it is possible to buy less than 1 KMD.
- What are the fees to buy KMD?
- The fees of KMD vary from exchange to exchange. Generally speaking, the transaction fees are 0.05%-0.5% based on each exchange. Among them, Pionex has the cheapest 0.05% transaction fee for investors to buy KMD.
- How can i get free KMD?
- There is nowhere to get free KMD but you should pay at least a few transaction fees for purchasing KMD. You could select exchanges like Pionex or Binance to get KMD. After creating an account on these exchanges, you could deposit some funds and then direct purchase KMD with the related trading pairs.
- Where can i store KMD?
- You could select Ledger Nano S as your first choice to store your crypto assets including KMD. Other wallets such as Komodo OceanQT, Agama Mobile, and Zelcore are popular wallets among KMDholders. You could choose the one which is suitable for you and keep your KMD more secure.
- What is the best KMD wallet?
- Ledger Nano S is viewed as the first wallet choice to keep your KMD. It is not only widely accepted by crypto investors to restore their crypto assets, but all KMD holders think it is convenient and secure. Other wallets such as Komodo OceanQT, Komodo Paper Wallet, and Coinomi are popular wallets among KMD holders. You could choose the one which is suitable for your personal requirements.