How to buy Biconomy? BICO
Buy Biconomy at the most competitive rate
Earn 30.97% APY Biconomy with Arbitrage Trading Bots
Ways to earn up to -19.99% passive income with your Biconomy
Can't figure out how to buy Biconomy? Still confusing where to buy Biconomy with the best rate? Follow step by step, and you’ll learn how to buy Biconomy with powerful trading bots to earn more BICO.
Create a free Pionex account on website or App
1. Register a Pionex account on website or download the App. 2. Pass the KYC verification. 3. Choose your prefer way to buy BICO ⬇️
4 Different ways to buy BICO on Pionex
Pionex offers the fatest and cheapest rate to buy Biconomy, including credit card, debit card, bank wire, and ACH transfer. Some of these method are specifically for US citizens. You can choose the best way to buy Biconomy on Pionex in your country.
A. Buy BICO with credit card or debit card
You can buy Biconomy by credit card or Apple pay instantly. If you’re a US citizen, you can use debit card to buy Biconomy on Pionex instead. 1. After signing up a Pionex account, go to the “Buy Crypto with Credit Card” page. 2. Pionex now partnered with the top 3 licensed financial institution that provides a wide range of payment methods. Choose the best rate out of those options. 3. Enter the amount of Biconomy you want to buy. 4. Input your credit card info and finish the order. 5. You’ll receive your Biconomy instantly after the transaction verified.Use debit card to buy BICO (instant. For US citizen)
B. Buy BICO with Bank wire and ACH (US citizen only)
If you’re in the US, you can either use bank wire or ACH transfer to buy Biconomy. With ACH, you can buy Biconomy without any transaction fees. Here’s how you can buy Biconomy with ACH: 1. After signing up a Pionex account, go to “USD Deposit” page. 2. Submit your bank account info under the ACH tranfer section. 3. Use your US bank and tranfer your money to the account that shows on the ACH transfer page on Pionex. 4. You’ll receive USD instantly and buy Biconomy with your USD on Pionex.Bank wire from the US bank
How to sell BICO on Pionex?
Pionex offers up to 500 different trading pairs for you to manage your coins. You can sell your BICO coin to other coins or to US dollars on Pionex.
A. Sell BICO to other coins
Pionex allows you to sell BICO to other coins with swap or manual trade feature. The benefit to sell BICO on Pionex is the extremely fee, which as low as 0.05%. (industrial average is 0.26%)
B. Sell BICO to US dollars (US citizen)
You can sell BICO on Pionex to US dollar and send the money back to your US bank.
More info about BICO
Biconomy aims to reduce the entry barrier for developers building on Web 3 by providing a plug-and-play relayer infrastructure to developers. The current products include a meta-transaction middleware through which dApp users can delegate gas fee payment to the service provider and a cross-chain bridge.Buy Biconomy
How to buy other coins
Manage your Biconomy with our top-notch crypto trading bots
Pionex is the world’s biggest crypto exchange with 16 built-in trading bots. Biconomy market lives 24/7 and is super volatile; Pionex trading bot helps you to mitigate your risks and maximum your profit when you buy and sell Biconomy.
Buy Biconomy with Pionex Crypto Trading Bot made 30.97% APY in the last 30 days
AI Grid Trading Bot helps you to make profit from the volatile BICO price. It trades for you 24/7 and auto buy low and sell high.Buy Biconomy
Buy Biconomy every day with Pionex DCA Bot makes -19.99% in the past 2 years
DCA (Dollar-cost averaging) makes you less anxious when you invest into Biconomy. Buy Biconomy with your weekly paycheck with the trading bot.Buy Biconomy
More questions on buying Biconomy?
- What exchange has BICO?
- BICO is listed on most of the famous exchanges such as Binance, gate.io, OKX, Pionex, etc. The price of BICO is 0.31 USD, and the 24H trading volume is 4,588,548.9581 USD. BICO is trading on over 30+ exchanges across more than 30+ trading pairs. You can also trade BICO with fiat currencies such as INR, EUR, and USD. It has an increasing amount that more exchanges will support BICO in the near future.
- What are the fees to buy BICO?
- The fees of BICO vary from exchange to exchange. Generally speaking, the transaction fees are 0.05%-0.5% based on each exchange. Among them, Pionex has the cheapest 0.05% transaction fee for investors to buy BICO.
- How to buy BICO safely?
- You could find some reputable or reliable exchanges or brokers and register an account on them to buy BICO. For example, you could choose Coinbase, Binance, Pionex, etc. to start your first buy. Always Enable two factors authentication, verify your account with valid identity documents, and bind your bank card with the account. Don't invest a too large amount of money that you can't afford to lose.