How to buy Beam? BEAM
Buy Beam at the most competitive rate
Earn 35.82% APY Beam with Arbitrage Trading Bots
Ways to earn up to -40.18% passive income with your Beam
Having no idea how to buy Beam? Can't figure out where to buy Beam at the best time? Follow this complete guide, you’ll learn how to buy Beam with fiat currency and easy tips to earn more BEAM using trading bots.
Create a free Pionex account on website or App
1. Register a Pionex account on website or download the App. 2. Pass the KYC verification. 3. Choose your prefer way to buy BEAM ⬇️
4 Different ways to buy BEAM on Pionex
Pionex offers the fatest and cheapest rate to buy Beam, including credit card, debit card, bank wire, and ACH transfer. Some of these method are specifically for US citizens. You can choose the best way to buy Beam on Pionex in your country.
A. Buy BEAM with credit card or debit card
You can buy Beam by credit card or Apple pay instantly. If you’re a US citizen, you can use debit card to buy Beam on Pionex instead. 1. After signing up a Pionex account, go to the “Buy Crypto with Credit Card” page. 2. Pionex now partnered with the top 3 licensed financial institution that provides a wide range of payment methods. Choose the best rate out of those options. 3. Enter the amount of Beam you want to buy. 4. Input your credit card info and finish the order. 5. You’ll receive your Beam instantly after the transaction verified.Use debit card to buy BEAM (instant. For US citizen)
B. Buy BEAM with Bank wire and ACH (US citizen only)
If you’re in the US, you can either use bank wire or ACH transfer to buy Beam. With ACH, you can buy Beam without any transaction fees. Here’s how you can buy Beam with ACH: 1. After signing up a Pionex account, go to “USD Deposit” page. 2. Submit your bank account info under the ACH tranfer section. 3. Use your US bank and tranfer your money to the account that shows on the ACH transfer page on Pionex. 4. You’ll receive USD instantly and buy Beam with your USD on Pionex.Bank wire from the US bank
How to sell BEAM on Pionex?
Pionex offers up to 500 different trading pairs for you to manage your coins. You can sell your BEAM coin to other coins or to US dollars on Pionex.
A. Sell BEAM to other coins
Pionex allows you to sell BEAM to other coins with swap or manual trade feature. The benefit to sell BEAM on Pionex is the extremely fee, which as low as 0.05%. (industrial average is 0.26%)
B. Sell BEAM to US dollars (US citizen)
You can sell BEAM on Pionex to US dollar and send the money back to your US bank.
More info about BEAM
Beam is a scalable,privacy-oriented cryptocurrency based on the elegant breakthroughs of the Mimblewimble protocol, which completely conceals the values and metadata of transactions, in a prunable way that also reduces bloating on the blockchain. In addition to enhanced privacy and fungibility, this allows for much greater scalability.Buy Beam
How to buy other coins
Manage your Beam with our top-notch crypto trading bots
Pionex is the world’s biggest crypto exchange with 16 built-in trading bots. Beam market lives 24/7 and is super volatile; Pionex trading bot helps you to mitigate your risks and maximum your profit when you buy and sell Beam.
Buy Beam with Pionex Crypto Trading Bot made 35.82% APY in the last 30 days
AI Grid Trading Bot helps you to make profit from the volatile BEAM price. It trades for you 24/7 and auto buy low and sell high.Buy Beam
Buy Beam every day with Pionex DCA Bot makes -40.18% in the past 2 years
DCA (Dollar-cost averaging) makes you less anxious when you invest into Beam. Buy Beam with your weekly paycheck with the trading bot.Buy Beam
More questions on buying Beam?
- What exchange has Beam? Does Pionex support Beam?
- You can buy Beam on exchanges such as Binance, gate.io, and Pionex. Beam is trading on over 10+ exchanges across more than 20+ trading pairs. The price of Beam is 0.1208 USD and the 24H trading volume is 2,006,581.4694 USD. You can also trade Beam with fiat currencies INR and it can find on BITCOIVA exchange.
- How much is Beam coin worth?
- The price of Beam is 0.1208 USD. If you choose to hold some cryptocurrencies in your investment plan, you could purchase some Beam into your portfolio.
- When was Beam coin launched?
- Beam was launched in March 2018 and the team launched the first version of the mainnet blockchain on January 03, 2019. Beam is based on Mimblewimble privacy tech and an ultimately anonymous network. Unlike other blockchains, Beam does not store any information about transaction participants on the blockchain. In addition to enhanced privacy and fungibility, the Mimblewimble protocol allows for much greater scalability.
- Is Beam a privacy coin? Is beam crypto traceable?
- The Beam blockchain has been based on Mimblewimble privacy technology, and it is the first-ever one to apply this technology. It also offers users the choice of deciding which information they will divulge to which parties.
- How can i stake a Beam token?
- Beam wallet provides a staking service for you to stake your Beam. You should download the app from Beam's official site and deposit Beam onto your Beam wallet. Then, you could launch the DAO Core DAPP, and deposit Beam to complete the process. Ultimately, you could claim the rewards after the designated date or you could choose to hold Beam for long-term.