1) Software is not regulated-FinCen issue the MSB (Money Services Business) to businesses that transmit or convert money. Pionex does not belong to this category. This only means that the software is not regulated, which means it is a scam.
2)Missing Terms and Conditions-A legit and reliable trading platform must have the terms and conditions page and its rules and regulations
3)NO Contact number and address, only email-A legal company always has a contact number and address of their offices. Pionex does not have both, This is what most fraud trading apps do, so people will not be able to reach them.
4)Unable to locate the Owner on Whois, so its clear they want to remain anonymous so no one will know whom to complain to.
1. Pionex keeps 100% reserve funds for all cryptocurrency; we wouldn’t defalcate on users’ assets. We kept the assets in Huobi, Binance, and our wallet for risk diversification. We don’t trade on the OTC market for legitimate purposes to keep our users away from unnecessary risk and danger. Also, to prevent any potential loss from the trash project’s altcoin, Pionex doesn’t raise funds from ICO, and neither supports any other new ICO pairs in our platform. We are hoping to create a win-win situation between ordinary traders and cryptocurrency exchanges. With the tools and services we provide, Pionex brings a new way that is positive and profitable to trade in the market.
2. Pionex has granted by the U.S. FinCEN’s MSB (Money Services Business) License. It’s the same license that Binance, Huobi, and multiple top exchanges applied. You can know more details via the following link:
3. Headquarters of Pionex in Singapore: 60 PAYA LEBAR ROAD, #08-10, PAYA LEBAR SQUARE, Singapore 409051
4. This is our correct domain name：https://www.pionex.com/